How can you help
- Sponsor an individual/s yourself
- Sponsor an individual/s with friends/family/colleagues
- Make regular monthly contributions to TSG who will then send to needy Tibetans
- Donate money for a specific individual/s but TSG writes the letters and sends the money on your behalf.
- One off donation
- Become involved with TSG helping with fundraisers, newsletter support, distribution of flyers or join our committee and assist in the running of TSG and management of files.
- Donation of money collected from returning bottles/cans to Collection Depot (where possible)
- Placing a donation tin in your school or work place. Money to TSG periodically
So as you can see, anyone can actually help the Tibetan cause – either through sponsoring or part sponsoring. Tibet Support Group is also hugely aided by generous donations, which are quickly sent to India. Any size donation is gratefully received.
We have ongoing fundraisers, occasional flyers and an annual Newsletter to keep sponsors up to date with Tibet Support Group news and upcoming events. Active members are always welcome to join us and assist us with the ongoing work required to build and consolidate our group.
We also have sponsors outside of Australia, so please contact us if you are interested in supporting Tibetan refugees in India.